Hobby Lobby Coupon

Decorating By zdebssweetsj Updated 23 Dec 2009 , 5:11am by helsbels

zdebssweetsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zdebssweetsj Posted 20 Dec 2009 , 11:23am
post #1 of 6

Hobby Lobby has the coupon on their web site for 40% off all Wilton products. I always stock up on gumtex, meringe powder, glucose, and if you can get those handy cake lifters, don't know how I lived without those.

5 replies
niccicola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
niccicola Posted 20 Dec 2009 , 12:11pm
post #2 of 6
vandru10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vandru10 Posted 23 Dec 2009 , 3:09am
post #3 of 6

I printed this coupon off and went to my local hobby lobby, but all the wilton products were ringing up 30% off already, so they wouldnt let me use the 40% coupon...icon_sad.gif

lngo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lngo Posted 23 Dec 2009 , 3:47am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandru10

I printed this coupon off and went to my local hobby lobby, but all the wilton products were ringing up 30% off already, so they wouldnt let me use the 40% coupon...icon_sad.gif

That's odd. My Hobby Lobby gives me the option to choose the 30% off sale OR 40% off regular price. Naturally I choose the coupon.

JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 23 Dec 2009 , 4:50am
post #5 of 6

Mine won't let me use the 40% off when they are on sale either but just take it over to Michaels or ACMoore and they'll accept it.

helsbels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
helsbels Posted 23 Dec 2009 , 5:11am
post #6 of 6

I used mine with no problems. I bought a set of round tier pans. Of course this weeks coup is for 40 percent off wilton products and they were not on sale. Last week they were 30 percent off tho. I think I need to print off a couple more and go shopping again to stock up before its too late lol icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%