Another Newbie Question Re: Square Pans

Decorating By tatechloeandlucysmom Updated 19 Dec 2009 , 4:35am by tatechloeandlucysmom

tatechloeandlucysmom Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 12:36am
post #1 of 9

Hi there! I am so excited, my Magic Line round pans are on their way to me for a late birthday gift! I'm crossing my fingers for an Agbay for Christmas... and am probably getting ahead of myself....but:

I saw some magic line pans on ebay that said "wedding square pans" -huh?
Is a "Wedding Square Pan" different than another? Are there regular ol' square magic line pans?

Fat Daddio or Magic Line for square? does it make a difference?

With either brand do you have to wrap the wilton cooling strip around them? Heating core? Nail?

Thank you all so much for your patience and wisdom - AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS! all my best, Laura

8 replies
tatechloeandlucysmom Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 12:49am
post #2 of 9

Sorry all! I have a hard time figuring out how to navigate to old questions. So, airbrushes: where to find? what kind do you all love? any wisdom, I'm totally at a loss here. THANKS! -Laura

tatechloeandlucysmom Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 1:53am
post #3 of 9

um, ok.... could someone sorta point me in the right direction to find my answers?...please?

alene Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 2:09am
post #4 of 9

If you go to your profile and then click on all post by tatechloeandlucysmom. It will show all the post that you have made and if anyone answered your post. good luck.

tatechloeandlucysmom Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 2:21am
post #5 of 9

thanks, alene! I appreciate the response. -If I asked or said something inappropriate, I'm really sorry! (I love your quote,btw.) Again, thanks for the kind nod. -L

tatorchip Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 2:21am
post #6 of 9

you can also look at the top of this page and where it has watched topic, click on there and all the threads that you posted on will show up HTH

JanH Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 3:52am
post #7 of 9

..moving from cookies to decorating forum. icon_smile.gif

tatechloeandlucysmom Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 3:59am
post #8 of 9

Tatorchip, thank you as well! It was kind of you both to respond! Happy Holidays!

tatechloeandlucysmom Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 4:35am
post #9 of 9

Thankyou JanH! My apologies... still trying to figure it all out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%