Omg My Dad Kills Me!!

Decorating By DefyGravity Updated 19 Dec 2009 , 5:28pm by LaBellaFlor

DefyGravity Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 12:04am
post #1 of 12

I have been baking up a storm today, since about 10 this morning and I'm *almost* done. I stepped out of the room for a second and I hear my dad come in and a minute later say "This tastes terrible!" I ran back in and said "What, what is terrible?" "This white stuff. It's gross." Now, at this point, I haven't made my icing or fondant yet, so I had no clue what he was talking about. He points the spoon he just took a sample from at my bowl that holds my homemade pan grease!

I almost fell over I was laughing so much!!

That's what he gets for trying to steal some dessert icon_wink.gif

11 replies
pattycakesnj Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 12:13am
post #2 of 12

poor man, how gross but I guess he deserved it

-Tubbs Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 12:18am
post #3 of 12

YUK!! How nasty!

BTW, sorry, but I read your subject line as 'OMG my dad kills men'. Not so good!

tatorchip Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 12:19am
post #4 of 12

that is so funny, sounds like something I would do lol

sari66 Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 12:21am
post #5 of 12

LOL serves him right! icon_smile.gif

tatechloeandlucysmom Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 12:23am
post #6 of 12

That is disgusting! LOL! I agree, poor guy, but serves him right! LOL! Did he see the humor?

tatechloeandlucysmom Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 12:44am
post #7 of 12

"'OMG my dad kills men'. Not so good!" ohhhhh! That was just as funny! Thanks for the belly laughs, all of you! -It was needed tonight lol! icon_wink.gif

sadsmile Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 12:49am
post #8 of 12

That is really hilarious! My mom told me my dad used to sleep walk and eat(suffering from cannabis-hungrus) in the middle of the night. One morning she found fork marks in the plain Crisco and asked him about it. He said, Oh man is that what I ate? It sure tasted good at the time." icon_rolleyes.gif

Beckup Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 1:21am
post #9 of 12

Poor guy!
My brother did that once! Walked in and took a two finger scoop of my pan grease thinking it was buttercream. So, after that he ALWAYS asked if he can have some icing! Too funny!

summernmicah99 Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 1:44am
post #10 of 12

All four of my kids have stolen a finger full of my pan smear. I didn't tell them what it was... still wont... that way I know they stay out of my batters & icings... just waiting for my hubby to do it to round out the family!!

HarleyDee Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 4:44pm
post #11 of 12

That's hilarious, and so gross icon_smile.gif

LaBellaFlor Posted 19 Dec 2009 , 5:28pm
post #12 of 12

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. I need to get some of that stuff. My sister is GOOD for trying to sneak taste and treats when I'm cooking/baking. I would LOOOOOVE for her to get some of that! icon_twisted.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%