No One Touch The Heads On The Table!

Decorating By kathik Updated 18 Dec 2009 , 8:44am by kathik

kathik Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 1:33am
post #1 of 7

I made this statement to my family as I left to run errands and it occurred to me just how warped that sounds!! Just so you know they are fondant snowman heads for melted snowman cookies.

Does anyone else make bizarre statements like this when they leave a project in process? If so, share your funny comments/stories!

Kathi

6 replies
cylstrial Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 1:55am
post #2 of 7

LOL! Oh yes! We all do things like that. Heck sometimes I put the milk in the cupboard and the cereal in the fridge.

tatechloeandlucysmom Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 3:20am
post #3 of 7

You know, I haven't been brave enough yet for stuff that would fall into this category... but I do wind up saying stuff to my munchkins all of the time that I never thought I'd hear myself say. A friend and my favorite is her husband saying to their daughter, "QUIT SHOVIN' BREAD IN YOUR EYE!!!" lol

Ruth0209 Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 3:45am
post #4 of 7

LOL! I made a small baby out of gumpaste for the top of a shower cake a while back. When my daughter called and asked what I was doing I said, "I'm in my kitchen making a baby." We had a really good laugh over that one!

Parable Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 4:03am
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth0209

LOL! I made a small baby out of gumpaste for the top of a shower cake a while back. When my daughter called and asked what I was doing I said, "I'm in my kitchen making a baby." We had a really good laugh over that one!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Love it!

aundrea Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 4:24am
post #6 of 7

these are very funny! unfortunately what comes out of my mouth while caking-i cant print here. tapedshut.gif
i am looking forward to reading more! great post.

kathik Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 8:44am
post #7 of 7

You guys are hysterical! Ruth0209, you had my family in stitches over "making a baby in the kitchen".

I hope we hear more stories!

Kathi

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%