Michaels Coupon

Decorating By warmvanillasugar1234 Updated 16 Dec 2009 , 4:41am by CarolAnn

warmvanillasugar1234 Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 3:52am
post #1 of 6

Does Michaels accept computer printed coupons?

5 replies
billymj52 Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 3:57am
post #2 of 6

the one in my area only accepts their own printed from the computer. they will accept competitor coupons but only if they are from the newspaper. i have shopped in a michaels outside my area and they will take computer printed coupons from competitors. call and ask them.

bigmama1961 Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 4:03am
post #3 of 6

they do in my area i use them alot great savings

CakesHeaven Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 4:28am
post #4 of 6

I printed one off and asked the clerk before hand just so I knew for sure aand they use them in my area so I have since used them all the time...don't leave the house without one icon_smile.gif

Cristi-Tutty Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 4:35am
post #5 of 6

they do all the time...

what I do is I print 4 of them so when I have to pay a make 4 lines so I can use all of them....some times I ask the clerk if I can use both coupons and if he/she wants to be nice they let me use two at the same time the only thing is that you have to pay for example one with cash and the other with credit card

lol

CarolAnn Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 4:41am
post #6 of 6

I was at Michael's yesterday and got a 40% off any one item with my receipt. Good thru the 24th. When I go back Friday I'll have to see if they have anything I have to have. If not I'll give it to someone in the store.

Hobby Lobby has their Wilton and LorAnn's cake and cookie supplies for 30% off. I got some Buttery Sweet Dough and Almond emulsion. From the smell of the almond emulsion I may never use plain extract again. Well, unless I need to use imitation for something. I think it says it contains natural and imitation flavoring.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%