Need Help From All You Barbie Doll Experts!

Lounge By Joyfull4444 Updated 16 Dec 2009 , 5:21am by browniebatterer

Joyfull4444 Posted 15 Dec 2009 , 10:47pm
post #1 of 7

Hi all
I'm on a quest for a specific Barbie doll my granddaughter has requested for her BD this coming Sat.

I talked with my granddaughter last evening and this is the description she gave me of the doll she would like.

"Well I'm pretty sure she's a new Christmas Barbie but she might not be a Christmas Barbie either. She has a really pretty pink fluffy dress that's kinda long but not really long and she has really really long curly hair."

I've checked my local ToysRus store which is loaded with assorted Barbies but could not find one that fit the description of the pink fluffy dressed long curly haired B-doll. icon_confused.gif

Short of having to go pick my granddaughter up and taking her to the toy store to pick the doll out, would any of you Barbie doll experts know what Barbie this would be?

Thank you!

6 replies
misserica Posted 15 Dec 2009 , 11:15pm
post #2 of 7

Joyfull, is this her?

I found her at Mattel's website.

misserica Posted 15 Dec 2009 , 11:17pm
post #3 of 7

I just reread your post and your granddaughter said "really really long curly hair" so this one might be it....

If you go on Mattel's website you can search their dolls found on the left hand side of the home page and look through the dolls. Those two links match your granddaughters description. Good luck!

TexasSugar Posted 15 Dec 2009 , 11:18pm
post #4 of 7

Maybe she can window shop via the net and give you an idea??

Joyfull4444 Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 12:06am
post #5 of 7

Oh thanks misserica!
I think it may be the first doll you posted! There was no pink Holiday Barbie at the toy store I checked today.
It sure looks like the doll my granddaughter described. The dress is pink and fluffy, the hair is long and curly and... I had forgotten my GD had mentioned the Christmas doll or pink dress doll she wanted had a bow in the back of her dress. It has to be that one!

Texas Rose thank you for the barbie link too. It will come in very handy for Christmas which of course is right after my GDs birthday.
Even if that little dickens gets 5 barbies for her BD there'll still be another style she'll want for Christmas!

Thanks again ladies! thumbs_up.gif

misserica Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 12:52am
post #6 of 7

Anytime, I was addicted to Barbie when I was little. My mom used to buy the Christmas/holiday one for me every year, she still has them!

browniebatterer Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 5:21am
post #7 of 7

My daughter wants that same one. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%