Having Withdrawal Pains From No Pics Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Decorating By madgeowens Updated 12 Dec 2009 , 1:21am by KathysCC

madgeowens Posted 11 Dec 2009 , 11:52pm
post #1 of 11

am I the only one ready to cry? I can't find any pics I am searching for because they are not there wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...how long yet???? Guess I could go wrap presents .....boohissicon_sad.gif

10 replies
Chippi Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 12:05am
post #2 of 11

me alsooo..................icon_sad.gif

bbmom Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 12:07am
post #3 of 11

Me toooooo!

mamawrobin Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 12:10am
post #4 of 11

me too....looking forward to seeing them again

Creativelycoolcakes Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 12:31am
post #5 of 11

ok so its just not me and my computer.. Well hopfully everything goes back to normal..

mom2twogrlz Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 12:42am
post #6 of 11

I know it. I keep debating on to repost or just wait it out....

JodieF Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 12:57am
post #7 of 11

Don't repost! The photos aren't gone. It's just a viewing issue. If you check the Technical forum there are dozens of posts about this. The moderators have said that reposting is just going to make a mess of the galleries when this glitch is fixed.

Jodie

milkmaid42 Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 1:12am
post #8 of 11

I certainly hope that people don't repost! It is taking long enough to get this glitch fixed and I can't imagine what it would/will? be like to have it messed up further! I, too, am suffering withdrawal and keep checking everyday. I certainly will be happy to have it all back to normal!
I wonder if it would be possible to be informed on the progress?

Bel_Anne Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 1:16am
post #9 of 11

So when I click on 'my photos'... and there's only one (and there should be heaps), is that just a viewing error? Or have all of my photos been deleted??

JanH Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 1:19am
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2twogrlz

I know it. I keep debating on to repost or just wait it out....

There's no logic to your debate... icon_confused.gif

Why create a permanent problem by duplicating photos that already exist, but are temporarily unavailable?

Jackie has stated that the problem is only temporary, Heath has said that Jackie will be back Saturday, and KathysCC has posted advising members not to REPOST their photos.

Edited to correct typos.

All availabe info concerning missing/deleted/vanished/gone/no longer there/what happened to my photos threads - are in the Technical Support Forum.

KathysCC Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 1:21am
post #11 of 11

Jackie will fix the problem by Saturday. There are numerous threads on this subject.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-661952-.html

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-662009.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%