Help Me Spend My Gift Certificate!!!

Lounge By chefjulie Updated 10 Dec 2009 , 5:19pm by chefjulie

chefjulie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefjulie Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 4:53pm
post #1 of 5

My mama got me several gift cards for my birthday! One of them is a $100 gift card to GSA icon_biggrin.gif

I have all the big tools I want (Agbay, ML pans, FD shaped pans, ALL of sugarshack DVDs, projector, multiple stand mixers, edible image printer, airbrush dehumidifier etc), so now I'm trying to figure out what I should buy just for fun.

I've never ordered from GSA before, so any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!

4 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 5:02pm
post #2 of 5

How long do you have to use it? If you have some time to use it, I'd hold off until you find something that you just really, really want. icon_smile.gif

I think if I had money like that I'd just sit down with the website and make a list of everything that seemed like something I might one, then of course I'd have to wittle it down. HeHe.

floral1210 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
floral1210 Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 5:06pm
post #3 of 5

You could send it to me! icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 5:08pm
post #4 of 5

I go on GSA all the time and do the "wishlist" thing -- everything my little heart desires goes into the wishlist. Then I come down to reality and most of it gets deleted. Then I do it again. and again... and again... icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif When I'm finally satisfied, I place an order. But it's a good way to see what you want or may want in the future! icon_biggrin.gif

chefjulie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefjulie Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 5:19pm
post #5 of 5

THANKS! I'm a massive impulse buyer, but I may try to hold onto this one, lol. They have so much neat stuff, that I know I could spend it all in about 3 seconds. It would be handy to have when I actually NEED something! I've already spent the whole Amazon GC she sent me, so maybe that will hold me on shopping for awhile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%