I Need Help Please

Decorating By austyn1028 Updated 10 Dec 2009 , 2:10am by Kandy4283

austyn1028 Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 2:23am
post #1 of 7

i am entering in a cake contest for work i have to make a cake the theme is love and chocolate i have the ideas in my head of how i want it to look but i just cant get it drawn out is there anyone that can help please help me thanks

6 replies
CandyCU Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 3:01am
post #2 of 7

Austyn, just start sketching! we cannot read what's on your mind! if you give us your ideas maybe we can help you further?

Have fun! icon_smile.gif

lecie Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 1:35am
post #3 of 7

I know how you feel. I have the same problem at times. If you tell me what you want, I can do it. When it comes to creating I can not seem to get it out. I learnt to relax and calm myself or do something else and it will all flow out with a cup of raspberry tea. You find your inner peace or way of relaxing and it will all flow. I know you will do so well because it's all in you.

Kandy4283 Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 1:49am
post #4 of 7

I hate when this happens to me!!!!!! But as it was already said, I do something else and sit and relax and it all seems to com to me and the last moment or as i just say screw it and start the cake!!

Kandy4283 Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 1:50am
post #5 of 7

Another thing i forgot to add....I do alot of searching on here to get ideas and put them all into one!

dorie67 Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 2:07am
post #6 of 7

I know exactly what you are referring to, I do not draw or sketch so for me trying to put something down on paper doesn't happen. Once I have the idea in my head, I just go for it!, if I get started and have to change something or switch it up then so be it, but I am learning not to STRESS. Good Luck on your cake, I'm sure everything will work out. princess.gif

Kandy4283 Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 2:10am
post #7 of 7

Stress.....oh my gosh!! i stress on EVERYTHING! My boyfriend and kids get the rath of it lol and he gets so mad at me cause i stress over every single cake! thats why i like to have it all in my head before i start but that does not happen everytime!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%