Have You Ever Bought Cookie Cutters On Etsy?

Baking By rachelsmom01 Updated 7 Dec 2009 , 4:29pm by rachelsmom01

rachelsmom01 Posted 6 Dec 2009 , 8:26pm
post #1 of 7

I was just wondering if anyone has ever bought cookie cutters (or anything) on etsy. I found some copper cookie cutters (my favorite) from "mypreciouscargo" but never used that site before. Thanks.

6 replies
bobwonderbuns Posted 6 Dec 2009 , 8:51pm
post #2 of 7

I've never heard of etsy. Do you have a link to it?

rachelsmom01 Posted 6 Dec 2009 , 8:57pm
post #3 of 7

It's new to me, too. I heard Martha Stewart talk about it one day; it's a site for all handmade items. Sorry, I don't know how to "link." It is just etsy. com

OMGitsaLisa Posted 6 Dec 2009 , 9:20pm
post #4 of 7

I haven't purchased cookie cutters from any sellers on that site, but I have purchased other items. I'm not sure what information you're looking for, but each seller is different. Their products are different, their policies are different, everything. I know Etsy has measures in place to help prevent either side from getting ripped off, but treat it like eBay, except with fixed prices. It's just a collection of different people on one site.

Linliv46 Posted 6 Dec 2009 , 9:41pm
post #5 of 7

I bought some vintage prints from one seller for my cookies several times and it was a great transaction!

mommyle Posted 6 Dec 2009 , 9:52pm
post #6 of 7

I have bough stencils. From Red River Stencil Company. They are wonderful!!!!! Great site to work from.

rachelsmom01 Posted 7 Dec 2009 , 4:29pm
post #7 of 7

Thanks for the input, everyone. I went back to look at the copper cookie cutters again and today they are buy one and get another one free. I think I might give it a try; I'm not a big on-line buyer. Thanks again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%