Wilton Method Instructors - Please Read!

Decorating By scWMI Updated 11 Dec 2009 , 3:16pm by TexasSugar

scWMI Posted 6 Dec 2009 , 5:39pm
post #1 of 16

Several years ago, I offered an Advanced Flowers Course on a CD that lasted 6 weeks and taught flowers like the marigold, the dogwood, the dahlia and the hibiscus and I had a LOT of instructors buy them. Now, my hard drive crashed about a year or so ago, and I no longer have the course. If there is a Wilton Instructor out there would be willing to send me a copy of my course back to me, I would appreciate it greatly. I have several students who would be interested in taking this type of class and I can't recreate the original book anymore.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

15 replies
Loucinda Posted 6 Dec 2009 , 7:14pm
post #2 of 16

That isn't an approved class for us here. icon_sad.gif

khoudek Posted 7 Dec 2009 , 12:34am
post #3 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loucinda

That isn't an approved class for us here. icon_sad.gif

Here either. icon_sad.gif

TexasSugar Posted 7 Dec 2009 , 2:54am
post #4 of 16

Chris, try the WMI Yahoo Group.

sweetcakes Posted 7 Dec 2009 , 2:40pm
post #5 of 16

HI Chris, yes, do ask on the wmi message board. I only got your paper copy when you first put it together so i cant help you.

scWMI Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 12:51am
post #6 of 16

I was on there for a while and then just got inundated with other stuff, etc so I had to drop off. Can someone get Selena to send me an invite? I know she was in charge at one point.

Thanks

sweetcakes Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 5:00am
post #7 of 16

Thats me, ill pm you

Loucinda Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 2:27pm
post #8 of 16

I would like to rejoin the group too. I used to be a member, but forgot all about it. I cannot remember my log in and password for it. icon_redface.gif Would you mind sending the info to me also? (thank you!)

TexasSugar Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 2:36pm
post #9 of 16

Loucinda, your log in/pass word would be what you used to join yahoo. If you don't remember it I think I'd just resign up at yahoo again. icon_smile.gif

Chris, I remember you offering that class information on the Yahoo group. I wanted one but I think you had already faded off by that time. Maybe there is still someone around that has a copy of it.

Loucinda Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 3:28pm
post #10 of 16

Thanks TS - yep, I will be rejoining yahoo again..... icon_confused.gificon_wink.gif (the WMI site was the only thing I used on there)

TexasSugar Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 3:36pm
post #11 of 16

I know that feeling. icon_smile.gif

Wiltonlady Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 3:37pm
post #12 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcakes

Thats me, ill pm you

Please pm me also. It's been a couple of months for me and I don't remember my password or anything else for that matter.

Thank you in advance.

scWMI, I'd like to at least see the CD, I'm sure I can get approval.

Thank you too!

scWMI Posted 11 Dec 2009 , 2:07am
post #13 of 16

Wilton Lady-

That makes two of us that would like to see the CD. hee hee. My supervisor at the time was Itha Martin and she had NO problem at all with me teaching the class. I just couldn't track it, so I just taught it as a non-Wilton class at my store at the time, and I'll do the same thing when I teach it at the store I am currently at. I haven't taught the class in about 2 years or so, so I am itching to get this back out there for my own students again.

Thanks!
LL

Wiltonlady Posted 11 Dec 2009 , 2:16am
post #14 of 16

Now for sure I want to see it. That is a great looking cake.

rosiecast Posted 11 Dec 2009 , 2:56am
post #15 of 16

Ohh I want it too. I'm just waiting for the manager at Ms to call the supervisor for me to become a WMI.

TexasSugar Posted 11 Dec 2009 , 3:16pm
post #16 of 16

Chris, as a warning, if you are at Michaels, they don't have any general classes right now. I don't know if they are bringing any back after the first of the year, but for the last year it has been Wilton Approved Classes only.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%