Waaaaa! Who Else Sells Disco Dust/pixie Dust?

Decorating By littlecake Updated 18 Dec 2009 , 5:15pm by tiggy2

littlecake Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 6:10pm
post #1 of 21

i placed an order with ECG over a week ago, they have yet to even charge my credit card.

also if someone else sells it...what is comparable to ECG's clear gold?

i've been scared to order somewhere else, cause it could be like that crappy flakey wilton stuff,instead of disco dust.

20 replies
Jennzoe333 Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 6:19pm
post #2 of 21

I bought some disco dust just yesterday at our local supplier, who also sells online. Their site is www. cakesuppliesdepot . com

pish Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 6:41pm
post #3 of 21

I've gotten it at countrykichensa .com. I don't know if they have the one you want but I DO know it's not the Wilton. It's Sunflower.

auntiecake Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 6:59pm
post #4 of 21

i believe Global Sugar Art has it!

sportsmom005 Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 7:04pm
post #5 of 21

I believe Fancy Flours has it too. And you can get 15% through the 7th or 8th. I think the coupon code is jolly.

Chippi Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 7:42pm
post #6 of 21

Go to FondantSource.com more for your money!

kello Posted 17 Dec 2009 , 11:26pm
post #7 of 21

I've purchased from Global sugar Art with no problems. I found The Sugar Art also at a better price, but I have emailed them twice now with no response!

_Jamie_ Posted 17 Dec 2009 , 11:27pm
post #8 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippi

Go to more for your money!

Where??? I am in desperate need of Rainbow Disco Dust, and GSA is out of both brands...waaaaah!

bigmama1961 Posted 17 Dec 2009 , 11:52pm
post #9 of 21

Ive not heard of disco dust..but nor have i heard of fancy flours. got to check that one out. i ve order alot from countrykitchensa, and globlesugarart..orders been fast and excellent..

sadsmile Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 1:08am
post #10 of 21

Luster dust . com has the lowest prices I have found... If anyone knows lower let me know icon_wink.gif

sadsmile Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 1:14am
post #11 of 21

I don't know if it's comparable but the Platinum glimmer of gold is a white base with a true gold glimmer. It comes off very light but super shimmery when applied. I used it over colored fondant on the turquoise and coral double birthday cakes with swirls. I didn't even see the white just the shimmer.

tatorchip Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 1:20am
post #12 of 21

http://www.jenniferdontz.com/
you can find it here

_Jamie_ Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 2:16am
post #13 of 21

Argh!! Luster dust . com is out of rainbow too! What's with this stuff....does it give you a head buzz or something?? Lol...icon_biggrin.gif

I want to get it from somewhere that I can get my SPS stuff, boards and other stuff too. icon_sad.gif Waaaah is right OP!

LaBellaFlor Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 2:38am
post #14 of 21

Scott Clark Woolley has disco dust, but I'm sure it may be a little higher then some of those other sites.

obabassa Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 2:50am
post #15 of 21

FONDANT SOURCE sells Disco Dust and at a desent price too. They have pretty good prices on everything.

obabassa Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 2:52am
post #16 of 21

[quote="obabassa"]FONDANT SOURCE sells Disco Dust and at a descent price too. They have pretty good prices on everything.

sadsmile Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 3:44am
post #17 of 21

Jester's=FondantSource=Lusterdust They are all one company out of one location. I miss being able to shop there in person. Oh hey there is a shop in the Keys that sells on-line and she is super nice too! icing online store . com

Chippi Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 4:50am
post #18 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by obabassa

FONDANT SOURCE sells Disco Dust and at a desent price too. They have pretty good prices on everything.

This is who I mentioned in my reply earlier and for some reason it says (blocked) not sure why it blocked it. They have awesome prices and you get more for your money!

_Jamie_ Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 4:54am
post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by obabassa

This is who I mentioned in my reply earlier and for some reason it says (blocked) not sure why it blocked it. They have awesome prices and you get more for your money!

icon_eek.gif No kidding....now if they only had rainbow dust. icon_rolleyes.gif

obabassa Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 2:01pm
post #20 of 21

If fondant source doen't have an item your looking for give them a call. They will do what they can to see if it is something they can get for you.
Very good customer service.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%