Sugarshack

Decorating By cloetzu Updated 5 Dec 2009 , 12:28am by cas17

cloetzu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cloetzu Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 7:12pm
post #1 of 14

I've read many references to Sugarshacks videos - is this the same Sugarshack that folks are talking about : http://www.sugaredproductions.com ???

13 replies
Normita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Normita Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 7:23pm
post #2 of 14

Yup. And her videos are well worth every penny icon_smile.gif

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 7:23pm
post #3 of 14

Yes, it is the same one. SugarShack, Sugaredproductions, Sharon Zambito. GREAT DVD'S - the best. I have all of them and have learned so much from Sharon.

saycheese Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saycheese Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 7:23pm
post #4 of 14

that would be Sharon, The one and only! icon_lol.gif

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 7:28pm
post #5 of 14

I love her, and if any of you are going to buy any of her dvd's, I just got this link in my email for 10% off her dvd's if you buy three or more, use code holiday09.
I already have them all. I got them before the sale.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5xVsC&m=1c0RIkzVBvq.Gi&b=g7vz4hV_vJewtxW.jC7VYw

cloetzu Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 7:29pm
post #6 of 14

i can't get the consistency of my butter cream correct - for flowers and for covering the cake - is that covered in any of her videos and detail?

cai0311 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cai0311 Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 9:23pm
post #7 of 14

Everything is covered in detail in her DVD's. I own all of them, and they are awesome!

kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 9:29pm
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloetzu

i can't get the consistency of my butter cream correct - for flowers and for covering the cake - is that covered in any of her videos and detail?

She covers EVERYTHING, and in detail-you absolutely cannot go wrong with her DVD's!
(The preceding message was NOT a paid announcement...I just can't say enough good things about her icon_biggrin.gif)
HTH, and happy baking!

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 9:45pm
post #9 of 14

you will never regreat buying any of them. they are all great. she is just down to earth.. shows mistakes and how she fixes them.. i personally.. in 14 yrs. have never seen anyone that cake cover a cake in buttercream ..like she does. it is amazing.. her buttercream cakes ..look like fondant covered cakes.. she is truly amazing..

MrsNancyB1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsNancyB1 Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 10:59pm
post #10 of 14

Sharon and her videos are the best thing since sliced cake. icon_biggrin.gif

anotherslice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anotherslice Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 11:06pm
post #11 of 14

I love her videos! My buttercream cakes don't quite look like hers but they are looking much smoother, and someone the other day asked if I covered my cake with fondant. I love her icing recipe too.

cloetzu Posted 4 Dec 2009 , 1:10pm
post #12 of 14

When I use white buttercream I use the paper towel method and many have thought it was fondant too! But I can't find or get VIVA so when I use other colors of buttercream the dimples of the paper (even when using the back) show up. I've read about using wax paper instead and will try but was wondering if her Buttercream DVD had more tips adn tricks? I have the free one taht YummyCakes gives out - does Sugarshacks have way more on it?

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 12:04am
post #13 of 14

Sharon's DVD's are wonderful & so is she. I only have two right now....but I'm hoping Santa will bring me the one I don't have yet & of course I will want to get her new one which is being released in 2010.

cas17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cas17 Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 12:28am
post #14 of 14

i have all her dvd's and they are awesome!! she is an absolute angel and is sincerely interested in helping people be the best cakers they can be icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%