Snow Flake Punch, Ball Pan

Decorating By ninatat Updated 4 Dec 2009 , 11:22pm by ninatat

ninatat Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 2:38pm
post #1 of 6

Hi all, i just saw the snow flake punch on a post and can't remember where it was, and i was wondering is it the mini ball pan you use for the ornaments, it seems to small. Thanks

5 replies
ninatat Posted 4 Dec 2009 , 2:49pm
post #2 of 6

hello lol

matthewkyrankelly Posted 4 Dec 2009 , 3:02pm
post #3 of 6

I think you might be looking for the PME plunger/cutter set. Google PME Sugarcraft. There are many kinds of sets and they do have a snowflake.

ninatat Posted 4 Dec 2009 , 3:06pm
post #4 of 6

ok thanks so much

ibmoser Posted 4 Dec 2009 , 3:47pm
post #5 of 6

Yes, the PME snowflake plunger cutters are terrific. Global sells them. Don't know what project you are referring to, but the Wilton mini ball pan makes balls that are about 3" in diameter if you put two together to make an ornament.

ninatat Posted 4 Dec 2009 , 11:22pm
post #6 of 6

ok thank you, people are making christmas ornaments out of the ball pan

Quote by @%username% on %date%