Hiya Cc'ers! Mouse Searching Here!

Decorating By Chippi Updated 2 Dec 2009 , 7:22pm by Chippi

Chippi Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 4:14pm
post #1 of 12

Anyone know where I can find a gumpaste "MOUSE" or "MICE" (lol) tutorial? Hope all is well with everyone! icon_smile.gif

Chippi!

11 replies
2SchnauzerLady Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 4:26pm
post #2 of 12

Ooh - when I saw the title on recent posts, I immediately thought of a computer mouse - ROFL! I don't believe I've seen a tutorial and have not had reason to look for one, but some of the posts in the galleries explain how they do the figurines. Have you checked the galleries under gumpaste/figurines (or something to that effect). The other spot to look would be under templates in the galleries.

-K8memphis Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 4:27pm
post #3 of 12

Google Sculpty products --it's a brand name--and look for thier little how to lessons they post--then try other modeling products like that for their tutorials--that's where I always go.

Chippi Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 4:31pm
post #4 of 12

Thank you all very much. I really miss CC I have had some heart surgerys and am glad to be back. I see I love my supporter status. Maybe someday I can get that back too. God Bless. icon_smile.gif

Chippi Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 4:32pm
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippi

Thank you all very much. I really miss CC I have had some heart surgerys and am glad to be back. I see I love my supporter status. Maybe someday I can get that back too. God Bless. icon_smile.gif

lost

-K8memphis Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 5:00pm
post #6 of 12

It's worth it just for the music!!! icon_biggrin.gif I mean it's a rat I think if you just shorten the nose--wait I'll find one...brb...

-K8memphis Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 5:07pm
post #8 of 12

Btw--It's Sculpey not sculpty...oops.

Hope you're feeing better!!!

Peridot Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 5:09pm
post #9 of 12

K8memphis,

You are right - GREAT MOUSE!
Thanks for the link.

sadsmile Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 5:13pm
post #10 of 12

Soo tiny! I can't get over it!

-K8memphis Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 6:08pm
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsmile

I would have to grow a new hand out of the tip of each of my index fingers to do that.

Chippi Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 7:22pm
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by K8memphis-

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsmile

I would have to grow a new hand out of the tip of each of my index fingers to do that.

Wow thanks K8memphis! I agree I would need to grow new eyeballs too lol. I am making a Santa Boot cake, it is from a Boot that has been a Christmas decoration that I have had for years and years given to me by my mom. It actually looks like a Santa Boot Train Engine. I am going to use Mice riding on it. Thanks for all your help!!! And everyone else's too!

Chippi

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%