A Cute

Lounge By prterrell Updated 3 Dec 2009 , 2:27pm by SecretAgentCakeBaker

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 2:37pm
post #1 of 7

Our cat seems to think that our new AV equipment rack was installed just for his enjoyment.
LL

6 replies
Barb1959 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Barb1959 Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 2:41pm
post #2 of 7

Too cute. I could just see my cats doing the same thing. It's nice and warm up there. That's why they sit there.

ShelleyMJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShelleyMJ Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 6:03pm
post #3 of 7

That's adorable! Sitting right on top of it. Thats nice and warm.

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 10:49pm
post #4 of 7

Sweet... a warm perch. How thoughtful of the designer to consider our fur babies comfort when organising our junk. Looks like a happy cat.

redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 2:58am
post #5 of 7

Looks like a custom-designed cat tree, just for the baby. The only thing that might make it better is some nice sisal wrapped around the upright supports, so he can scratch while enjoying the warmth and the view.

funcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funcakes Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 4:35am
post #6 of 7

Your fur baby is little and really cute. My big boy loves to sleep on the cable box because it is warm. He always seems to have his leg or tail in front of the box and we can not use the remote to change the channels because he is blocking it. What a PITA he is. The only way my DH can watch tv is if I am on the laptop. Then he is trying to type, lay across the keyboard or chase the cursor on the screen.
I was told owning a cat was supposed to LOWER your blood pressure. How can that be?

SecretAgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 2:27pm
post #7 of 7

That's very cute! Try to keep the cat off the equipment however. My cat always laid on top of our equipment and it got destroyed because of his fur. The fur gets trapped inside the unit through the vents and you cannot get it out, even with vacuuming, unless you take the units apart.

You can buy something called a Purr Pad at the pet store. It is a thick, fuzzy mat. The cats love them because they hold in their body heat really well. I like them because the cat hair stays in the pad. Put it somewhere fun for the cat, up high, like on top of a dresser or something and train it to go on that instead so you can save your equipment. The cat will like it even better if you put a lamp near the purr pad. (It needs to have a regular lightbulb though so it creates heat.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%