Christmas Ben Ten

Decorating By jouj Updated 5 Dec 2009 , 10:30pm by jouj

jouj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jouj Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 2:28pm
post #1 of 8

Hi everyone, I have an order for next week, the lady wants to combine Ben Ten and Santa fo the cake, the cookies and the cupcakes. Help please, how can I make the cake without having one of the character looking like it was added to the cake.

Thank You.

7 replies
letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 2:32pm
post #2 of 8

Could you dress Ben Ten in a Santa suit and have him passing out gifts?

jouj Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 10:49pm
post #3 of 8

Thanks, I'll suggest it to the mom.

jouj Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 3:14pm
post #4 of 8

Hi again, I suggested Ben Ten in Santa's clothes to the mom, she said that he won't look like Ben Ten anymore.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks again.

letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 11:29pm
post #5 of 8

Maybe you could start with a design like this:

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Ben-10--ben-10-577224_1280_1024.jpg

Keep everything the same from Ben Ten to all of the creatures to the left of him, but replace the big red guy with Santa Claus. Then, all the creatures to the right would be elves, flying reindeer, packages, etc... Ben Ten and Santa's teams combined! icon_smile.gif

You could also just decorate the cake with Ben Ten and do the cupcakes and cookies with Santa stuff.

jouj Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 6:21pm
post #6 of 8

Thank You. I'll suggest it to the mom too.

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 5:45am
post #7 of 8

All those guys are the aliens Ben 10 turns into, so that might work real nice. Have you thought of doing his' grandfather in a Santa Suit. That shows Santa with keeping it Ben 10 and the grandfather is also a big part of the show. You may want to make sure which Ben 10 is she wanting as well. There are two series. One where he is 10 and the newer one where he is 15.

jouj Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 10:30pm
post #8 of 8

LaBellaFlor, thanks a lot. The boy wants the 15 years old Ben Ten. Your idea about Grandpa is fabulous, I wish I received it earlier. The mom and the boy already decided on the cake they want, and if I tell them the new idea now, I might not be able to make it on time. I'll keep it in mind for another time. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%