This Week's Episode Of Cake Boss

Lounge By cylstrial Updated 1 Dec 2009 , 5:53pm by cylstrial

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 3:12am
post #1 of 8

Did anyone catch tonight's episode of cake boss?

I think by now everyone knows that I'm a cake boss fan - but tonight was over the top. First, I hate snakes. Second, I'm still freaking out that they let a snake in that kitchen!!!! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_confused.gificon_eek.gificon_confused.gificon_eek.gif That is so not sanitary!

Now the freak cake turned out awesome! But that snake was killing me. And the girl even had her tongue cut like a snake. Weird!

The turkey thing with the sister was cute though. icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif

Ok - that's it for now.

7 replies
3GCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3GCakes Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 3:29am
post #2 of 8

My mom and I were just now trying to decide wether to watch it or not, it was on the DVR, and...I dunno...I love Buddy and all at first I thought the show was so great, but it's just too much drama sometimes.

I'll watch it maybe after Christmas when the drama level of real life returns to normal! icon_biggrin.gif

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 3:30am
post #3 of 8

icon_eek.gif OH YEAH! Seeing the snake in the kitchen just grossed me out! I was just like,"I never want to eat there". But I thought the cakes, of course, were GREAT! I missed how the dinner turned out with the sister though.

MrsNancyB1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsNancyB1 Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 5:57am
post #4 of 8

Yeah it was over the top, but I thought the episode was packed full of how-to tips.

From constructing a TT, to making swags, to cutting out edible images. I thought it had a lot of useful information.

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 2:02pm
post #5 of 8

I watched it...and that snake freaked me out. I loved the cake! Grace is hilarious...I like in the end when she asked if she could do Thanksgiving dinner now and everyone yelled "NO" but someone said, "you can help". That was so funny to me..my husband says that I laugh at the stupidest things.

cylstrial Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 2:34pm
post #6 of 8

I forgot about the TT help on the show. I thought that was really neat. Buddy is always showing people how to construct cakes. I like it because the other cake shows don't show that.

But I just love the show anyway. I love how close knit the family is. I know they have tempers and yell, but to me that's just how it would be if you were working in a stressful environment with your family. And the little stunts just keep you laughing! I always wonder what they are going to do next.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 2:35pm
post #7 of 8

I guess I fell asleep during this episode--din see this stuff...must rewind must rewind.

cylstrial Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 5:53pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by K8memphis-

I guess I fell asleep during this episode--din see this stuff...must rewind must rewind.

LOL! You're gonna have to go back and catch it.

I forgot that Danny dressed up as a clown and scared what's his name! Oh and there was an eating competition too. LOL.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%