Lookie Who Won The Giant Gingerbread Challenge!!!

Lounge By -K8memphis Updated 2 Dec 2009 , 1:57am by JenniferMI

-K8memphis Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 1:53am
post #1 of 8

Whooo whoooo whooooo something good came out of Memphis!!!!!!!!!

Two Things even!!!

We have a nice movie (the Blind Side) and the folks at The Peabody won the Giant Gingerbread Challenge!!!!

We rock We rock We rock!!!! for a nice change

!!!Yay Yay Yay!!!

7 replies
cylstrial Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 3:00am
post #2 of 8

Congrats! When did the Giant Gingerbread Challenge air? I must have missed it. Darn! I'll have to catch the re-run!

catlharper Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 3:17am
post #3 of 8

We caught it last night on FN and were getting rather worked up when it looked like the other team was going to win...the winning team had a better house by a mile!

-K8memphis Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 9:53am
post #4 of 8

Yes we were getting worried too--but I mean it was great that after all their myrad setbacks they pulled it out of the fire too though huh--Mulitplied congrats to them for sure.

But it was shown on Sunday night--I'm sure they'll be re-showing it a lot.

And for The Peabody's team to have a nice straight conventional house--well as conventional as a 6 foot Gingerbread creation can be-- they had the smoke coming out the chimney too so they rocked it.

-K8memphis Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 12:16pm
post #5 of 8

Doncha wonder at their only being two teams?
Wonder who baled on 'em.

love2frost Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 1:03pm
post #6 of 8

Just got done watching it! Congrat's! Love the house, and love the traditional design! You guys keep your cool too, which is absolutely amazing to me! 8 hours to build a 6 foot gingerbread house on national tv, I just don't know how you do it!

cylstrial Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 2:00pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by K8memphis-

Yes we were getting worried too--but I mean it was great that after all their myrad setbacks they pulled it out of the fire too though huh--Mulitplied congrats to them for sure.

But it was shown on Sunday night--I'm sure they'll be re-showing it a lot.

And for The Peabody's team to have a nice straight conventional house--well as conventional as a 6 foot Gingerbread creation can be-- they had the smoke coming out the chimney too so they rocked it.

Thanks everyone! They will probably show it tonight at 7. But I'll check and make sure!! icon_smile.gif

JenniferMI Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 1:57am
post #8 of 8

Congratulations!!!!!

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%