Decorating Cake Balls/ Doughnut Holes For Kindergarten Boy?

Decorating By Newbieone Updated 30 Nov 2009 , 6:15pm by Texas_Rose

Newbieone Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 6:02pm
post #1 of 2

Newbie mom here who wants to do something special for my kindergartner son's birthday tomorrow at school but I am 8 months pregnant and too tired/lazy to do something from scratch like I always wanted to do.

Does anyone have any ideas for how to make some doughnut holes or WHATEVER (like brownies or cookies) that are store bought special with our special touch? He's into superheros, sports, legos, sponge bob, whatever really... I was even thinking decorating them with snowmen or something...or wait--I could put three powdered ones together and make a snowman.......I'm not creative, just ranting...

Just looking for some veterans who know how to make a little boy feel special with his classmates without his big mama spending much time...

1 reply
Texas_Rose Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 6:15pm
post #2 of 2

No matter what I offer to make for my kids' birthdays to take to school, they always want the grocery store cupcakes with the little plastic rings. So your son might like that, less trouble for you, and you wouldn't have to feel guilty about not making something icon_biggrin.gif They have all kinds of rings, like Spiderman or Batman, it's not just a girl thing.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%