They Said Thisabout My Cake (Read For A Laugh, But R-Rated!)

Lounge By emiyeric Updated 4 Dec 2009 , 1:27am by mrspriss0912

emiyeric Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 12:05am
post #1 of 11

I just took a cake I made for a friend to her party ... I had posted previously about what a nightmare I was having with it, but I had a ton of fun with the flavors. My friend is a yoga instructor, so it was a yoga-themed cake with plenty of small figurines painted onto it. So! One of the yoga instructors there tastes the cake and in doing so, eats one of the "petals" I had painted a woman on. He comments, "I just put a small woman in my mouth doing hand balancing, and she tasted amazing ... I think I just had a small orgasm." icon_redface.gif ... icon_wink.gif

Sorry for the crude post! ... I'd never heard my caks referred to in that way, though, and thought you might get a kick out of it too icon_smile.gif.

You can see what I mean about the poses ...⊂=1527755

10 replies
sherrycanary62 Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 12:13am
post #2 of 11

bettinashoe Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 12:40am
post #3 of 11

Too funny. Cake is lovely!

alene Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 12:48am
post #4 of 11

I had read your earlier post about all the problems you were having. Sounds like it turned out pretty good. I bet not many can say that a client had a small orgasm by tasting one of their cakes. ;D

LaBellaFlor Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 2:01am
post #5 of 11

OMG!!!!! Your cake is AWESOME! Your painted figures came out great. You must have a totally steady hand to be able to paint something so small and it look so perfect!

bubblecakes Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 2:16am
post #6 of 11

I think that's great praise! I had a wedding cake I made described as a 'food orgasm', and while there was plenty of blushing, it was really good to hear.

You should be really proud of your yogatastic efforts!

Cristi-Tutty Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 2:20am
post #7 of 11

wow your cake is beautiful... icon_smile.gif

sweet-thing Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 3:00am
post #8 of 11

Hey! I want someone to say that about one of my cakes!! icon_biggrin.gif

Your cake really is beautiful, by the way.

emiyeric Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 3:14am
post #9 of 11

LOL! Too funny! Glad someone else got a kick out of it as well ... I would have felt like a perv if I'd written it and heard crickets chirp as a response icon_smile.gif. Thanks for the comments, guys ... LaBellaFlor, it's amazing what an itty bitty teeny tiny paintbrush can do in a confined space! Then again, I'm a neonatologist, so everything an adult doctor does, I have to do on itty bitty teeny tiny preemies ... I find I do better in small spaces, heehee icon_smile.gif.

LaBellaFlor Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 8:42pm
post #10 of 11

icon_smile.gif Wow. You have an awesome, yet difficult, job. You are wonderful! thumbs_up.gif

mrspriss0912 Posted 4 Dec 2009 , 1:27am
post #11 of 11

Great cake and great job too icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
I once had one of my docs pretend to smoke a cig after eating a piece of my cake Dose that count as an orgasim??? icon_lol.gif
Great job on the cake though it is awsome

Quote by @%username% on %date%