My Invention To Help Decorate Cakes

Decorating By deijha Updated 14 Jul 2013 , 3:44pm by BatterUpCake

Karabear1125 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karabear1125 Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 2:56pm
post #31 of 38

I wish my hubby was mechanically inclined like all of yours lol..It's a good thing I have 3 older brothers!

infatuated Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
infatuated Posted 14 Apr 2010 , 2:41pm
post #32 of 38

Thanks for the info! I'l be working on it!

JoMama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoMama Posted 14 Jul 2013 , 9:38am
post #33 of 38

I don't see the picture of this table. Can you repost a photo Deijha?

embersmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
embersmom Posted 14 Jul 2013 , 12:23pm
post #34 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMama 

I don't see the picture of this table. Can you repost a photo Deijha?

I was just going to say the same thing.  It sounds like a great idea.  I'm 5'2", and I've always worked with benches and kitchen counters that presume that I'm over 5'6".  And heck, I'm not getting any younger either!

Baking Sis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Baking Sis Posted 14 Jul 2013 , 2:25pm
post #35 of 38

I would love to see the picture also!   I am very tall, so everything...and I mean everything!...is too low for me.  Doing dishes gives me a terrible backache, rolling out cookies, etc.  The last place I lived, when the kitchen was remodeled, I had it built 2" higher on all the countertops...it was better, but still could have used more height.  

LisaPeps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaPeps Posted 14 Jul 2013 , 2:42pm
post #36 of 38

The thread was started in 2009 so I doubt you'll get the info you're looking for!

Baking Sis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Baking Sis Posted 14 Jul 2013 , 3:05pm
post #37 of 38

You are probably correct; but it might be worth it to inquire. icon_smile.gif  Never know if someone made it and would be willing to pass on the info & a picture. 

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 14 Jul 2013 , 3:44pm
post #38 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deijha 

WOW, well ok then. Have a nice day.
Jeanne

I don't think Howcool was being negative. I took it as saying they had the same/similiar item. I could be wrong. Any how I couldn't see the pictures. There are many ways to sell your idea. I have seen TV shows where people bring their ideas and if it is good enough and they have a plan on manufacturing costs and sale price they will help them market it though as seen on TV or infomercials. I really want to see it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%