Thank You Friends!

Decorating By Sandysdream Updated 29 Nov 2009 , 5:21pm by Rosiepan

Sandysdream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sandysdream Posted 29 Nov 2009 , 4:53pm
post #1 of 2

In the Topsy Turvy Wedding Cake gallery you will see and read about the disaster I had this weekend with a wedding cake. I've been baking now for 11 months and it also took me this long to build up confidence about the cakes. Well, needless to say my confidence is back to zero again! Anyway, what I really want to say is thank you for everyone's support. For me it is a big thing when one of my cakes appear in the "Most saved cakes of the day". Wonder by wonder my Wedding cake was there yesterday and today my Christmas cake. Thank you soooo much. I am going to go on baking (only birthday and christening cakes) and hope to build up confidence again!

1 reply
Rosiepan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosiepan Posted 29 Nov 2009 , 5:21pm
post #2 of 2

So sorry this happened to you but I hope you do not give up making cakes as these people are total morons. Fortunately not everyone is like that. I think you were very brave to attempt a topsy turvy, I don't even want to go there. If your cakes are that good after only 11 months it is clear that you will excell if you keep on with them. Just be more choosy what you make and who for. But don't let these horrid people grind you down. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%