Gift Idea

Lounge By cakes21 Updated 29 Nov 2009 , 5:26pm by cabecakes

cakes21 Posted 28 Nov 2009 , 4:20pm
post #1 of 5

We are trying to come up with something special togive or do for my mother in law. Just to show how much we do appreciate everything she does and show that that kids do love her. She has a grandchild that just uses her. So any ideas would be great.

4 replies
bec_elias Posted 28 Nov 2009 , 4:38pm
post #2 of 5

Here's what I did for my grandma and she loved it.

I wrote a poem, but you could get one off the internet. I found pretty scrapbooking paper to print it on and something that matched it to go on the matte. I glued the paper to the matte and found scrapbook stickers to put on the matte. It turned out really pretty and she cried when she saw it. anyway, just an idea.

cakes21 Posted 28 Nov 2009 , 5:18pm
post #3 of 5

That's sounds really good, my kids are all about the right age for it. Thanks

cylstrial Posted 29 Nov 2009 , 12:04am
post #4 of 5

I am planning to make a little scrapbook of the grandparents with our son. So only pictures of his grandparents or of his grandparents with him are allowed in the book. There are so many cute scrapbook stickers and things are for grandparents now a days.

cabecakes Posted 29 Nov 2009 , 5:26pm
post #5 of 5

Here's what my kids did for their grandpa. I bought a large basket, and in the basket we put all his favorite things. He is diabetic, so we got some diabetic jams. He likes watching movies, so we put in a dvd of old westerns he liked. We put in a photo album of all the kids. Some diabetic snacks. He just loved it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%