Replacement Cookie Press Shapes

Decorating By sweethaven09 Updated 1 Dec 2009 , 2:22am by linedancer

sweethaven09 Posted 28 Nov 2009 , 8:01am
post #1 of 5

Hi everyone, does anyone know where to get a replacement shapes for a cookie press? Thanks!

4 replies
cylstrial Posted 29 Nov 2009 , 12:26pm
post #2 of 5

Maybe you could contact the brand name and see if they have replacement shapes? Or maybe try Ebay - although you might have to buy a whole new one, but if it's super cheap, perhaps it's worth it to you.

linedancer Posted 29 Nov 2009 , 1:13pm
post #3 of 5

What kind of cookie press?

sweethaven09 Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 11:38pm
post #4 of 5

It's a wilton cookie press

linedancer Posted 1 Dec 2009 , 2:22am
post #5 of 5

I have some from an old press that went the trip, but it wasn't a wilton, sorry I can't help icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%