Just had to post this - hope everyone had a great thanksgiving day and will enjoy the christmas season.
Christmas Cookie Recipe
1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Crown Royal
- Sample the Crown Royal to check quality.
- Take a large bowl, check the Crown Royal again, to be sure it is of
the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.
- Turn on the electric mixer...Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy
- Add one teaspoon of sugar...Beat again.
- At this point it's best to make sure the Crown Royal is still OK, try
another cup.. just in case.
- Turn off the mixer thingy.
- Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the frigging fruit off floor...
- Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with
- Sample the Crown Royal to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt, or something.... who giveshz a sheet.
- Check the Crown Royal.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of ar, or somefink.... whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don't forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
- Finish the bottle of Crown Royal.
- Make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.
Man, I love these kind of recipes. They are keepers!
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
lol!!!! thanks for sharing that!! too funny!!
I like the Cherry Mistmas!
OMG! That is hilarious. I might have to try that recipe, and I'm not even a drinker. HEE HEE.
Hahaha, thanks for sharing. LOL
LOL! thanks for the laugh!
lol I saw the 1cup of water and was like....what the heck kind of cookie takes a whole cup of water? hehehehehe good one, you got me!
LMAO!! I started reading it to my husband and he said, What? A whole bottle of crown royal? LOL!!!
OMG! This is too funny, at first I really thought it was a recipe I even saved it hahaha!