Zambito Dvd

Decorating By scionmom Updated 27 Nov 2009 , 6:57pm by emiyeric

scionmom Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 1:54pm
post #1 of 5

I was wondering if there is anywhere to get the dvd's besides online. I REALLY want to get it but my DH has made me promise no more cake things till after Christmas... the nerve of him I know. But i would love to put these on my Christmas list for my in-laws but she is TERRIFIED to order anything off of the internet (scared someone will steal her identity... NOT KIDDING!!). So, I didnt know if maybe a book store sold them, I checked the local cake stores around them and they dont have them... but I thought maybe you all would know something. Thank you so much and everyone have a wonderful holiday!!

4 replies
JenniferMI Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 2:24pm
post #2 of 5

Just PM Sharon, I'm sure you can work something else out.

Jen icon_smile.gif

cylstrial Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 6:32pm
post #3 of 5

Just like Jenn said, Sharon is really awesome! She is really helpful!

And Jenn herself has some amazing DVD's. (Jenn and Sharon often tagteam and teach classes all over the US).

JenniferMI Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 6:35pm
post #4 of 5

Thank you cylstrial, that was so nice of you to say.

Have a nice day!

Jen icon_smile.gif
PS - Yes, Sharon and I have a great time when we're together..... we have two classes together in 2010 icon_smile.gif

emiyeric Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 6:57pm
post #5 of 5

I actually got one at my local cake supply shop the other day ... they don't keep an awful lot in stock, but every now and then they'll have one in store, and it's soooo easy to just pick one up then! icon_smile.gif I ADORE her DVDs!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%