Can't Get Business Card Edible Image For Surprise Cookies...

Baking By Phyllis52 Updated 27 Nov 2009 , 2:01am by traceyjade

Phyllis52 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Phyllis52 Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 3:46pm
post #1 of 8

Does anyone know of a company online that I can get edible images of my friend's business card? She's a realtor and I would like to surprise her for her birthday of realty signs with her card on it, but my local grocery stores won't do it without her permission - and then there goes my surprise.

Any ideas - outside of buying my own printer and ink?

Thanks in advance.

7 replies
PattyT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PattyT Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 4:14pm
post #2 of 8

Try Google-ing "edible image for cookies". You get a lot of links for people selling the finished cookies, but if you sift through, you may find someone online who just prints.

I found this one on the first page of results - there may be many more. http://www.photofrost.com/tour_p3.php

Looks like you send them the image and they print for you. The show cake pricing, but could probably do a full sheet of business cards instead, if you set the document up that way.

Phyllis52 Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 4:45pm
post #3 of 8

Thanks, Patty - I'm going to email them to see if they do it, it seems they only do cake images but you never know!

verono Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
verono Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 5:07pm
post #4 of 8

I would have done it if I were near you!

PattyT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PattyT Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 9:02pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyllis52

Thanks, Patty - I'm going to email them to see if they do it, it seems they only do cake images but you never know!

It's worth a quick email to see. Seems like as long as it's an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet - set up a full page of labels like those Avery Business Card templates - it's the same as a single cake sheet. You'll just have to cut them out to size.

Good luck. I hope they do it.

Phyllis52 Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 1:35am
post #6 of 8

Thanks so much verono for the offer -I'll be calling around and see if they can help me. I don't have to have them right this minute, so if I may can I keep you in mind?

Thanks again everyone.

verono Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
verono Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 1:42am
post #7 of 8

Yes, you can !
I have in stock the business card size frosting sheet icon_smile.gif

traceyjade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traceyjade Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 2:01am
post #8 of 8

Try Walmart they will print them for about $10 a sheet.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%