Thoughts About Carrying The Cri-Cut

Decorating By icingimages Updated 28 Nov 2009 , 2:40pm by icingimages

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 12:16am
post #1 of 5

Hi:
I have been toying around with the idea of selling the Cri-cut on my website. I have been reading the forums and looking at the pictures and feel it would be a great asset to our line up.
My question is, do you feel there is a need for a cake decorating company to carry the product and specialize in it? Would this be helpful? When we carry products, we tend to get the best possible line ups and offer them at the lowest possible prices with support. So if there was a way to offer them at a discount we would.

Thank you and have a Great Thanksgiving!

4 replies
shanasweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanasweets Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 12:48am
post #2 of 5

are you talking about the cricut machine, for scrapbooking. I think it would be hard to compete with walmart and ebay. But maybe talking to linda mcclure and selling her dvd would be helpful.

icingimages Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 2:32am
post #3 of 5

I would be able to compete with ebay and walmart. The way they structure their pricing, I would be able to sell the same system at the same price. What I am hoping to do is to ad other things like the software and the dvds to it to make it more affordable

tigerhawk83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigerhawk83 Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 3:08am
post #4 of 5

If you add software - make sure to sell Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL). I just got a Cricut off eBay and have cut NOTHING with Cricut cartridges - everything I have done is using SCAL.

icingimages Posted 28 Nov 2009 , 2:40pm
post #5 of 5

I definately would. Thanks
Any other thoughts?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%