How Do I Make This Pumpkin

Decorating By ninatat Updated 26 Nov 2009 , 12:09am by Cakepro

ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 4:10pm
post #1 of 5

Hi all, it under gallery, Halloween page 3,3 row down last on right small picture, i'm thinking 3? 4? 8 inch cakes, and looks like bc with the star tip. the picture is really small, and i really don't want to make fondant today. Thank you

4 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 9:05pm
post #2 of 5

Is this the picture? I went to try and find it - but the pictures never stay in order. When someone adds a picture to a gallery, all of the pictures rotate. So I have no idea if this is the right one, but it was in that area and it's a star tip.

When you find a picture that you like, just copy the link and paste it. Then we can see it. =o)

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1518998

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 10:11pm
post #3 of 5

Two Bundt cakes, stacked one atop the other...fill your piping bag with 2 or 3 hues or orange for better coloration...tip 18 or 21 star tips, grass tip for border. Couldn't be a quicker cake to do with just BC zig-zags.

ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 10:17pm
post #4 of 5

no that's not the one, it's a real small picture when you open it. i using 4 9 inch layers, kinda afraid to carve. hope you can find it thank you

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 12:09am
post #5 of 5

I think you should find it. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%