How To Make Melting Snowmen Cookies

Baking By 1sugarplum Updated 25 Nov 2009 , 1:49pm by janebrophy

1sugarplum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1sugarplum Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 1:45am
post #1 of 6

This is a first for me so bear with me. I was browsing Christmas cookies and saw these cute looking melting snowmen and would like to make some. Can anyone out there help me?
Thanks[/b]

5 replies
sweetcravings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcravings Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 2:04am
post #2 of 6

Is this the kind you are talking about?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4OYGjUrdllo/SqWg-UriDyI/AAAAAAAAcUw/DcOu_NZx_lM/s400/melting_snowmen.jpg

If yes, they look pretty straight forward. Flood with white royal icing, use either candy or royal icing to make buttons. Arms are made with food color pen, or you could pipe them with royal as well. Head could be made with a ball of fondant. HTH

janebrophy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janebrophy Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 2:14am
post #3 of 6

Those are really cute!! I may have to leave some of those out for santa this year! icon_wink.gif
I wonder what a marshmallow would look like for the head?

FleurDeCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FleurDeCake Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 2:14am
post #4 of 6

those are so cute

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 3:54am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by janebrophy

Those are really cute!! I may have to leave some of those out for santa this year! icon_wink.gif
I wonder what a marshmallow would look like for the head?

Hmm, a marshmallow or a white gumball! I've been wanting to make these, didn't even think of an alternate "head" thumbs_up.gif There is one in the galleries, that is a cup cake cake in this style, these are just the cutest design icon_smile.gif

janebrophy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janebrophy Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 1:49pm
post #6 of 6

That's a great idea...the kids would like a gumball! I'm just looking to make less work for myself! LOL!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%