I Just Rec'd My First Kitchenaid!!

Decorating By JustToEatCake Updated 25 Nov 2009 , 8:47pm by JenniferMI

JustToEatCake Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 8:24pm
post #1 of 12

The fedex guy just delivered my FIRST (and maybe only) KitchenAid Artisan Mixer!! WOOOHOOO I found it on Amazon on Friday for 203.00 (no tax, no shipping) (white only) but I love white and who cares what color it is if you can save 50.00!!! I am so thrilled I cleaned my teeny tiny kitchen and rearranged so Hobart (yes his new name) would have somewhere to sit!! Can you tell I am excited? Well I had been working with a heavy duty older mixer (with 2 beaters kind) and the bowl size lock was broke so I had to stand there and with one hand hold the bowl size switch and try to scrape and push the bowl along with the other one!!!

To top it off (I really didn't have the extra $ to spend) I asked my significant other if he wanted to give it to me for XMAS and he said SURE! It gets him off the hook for finding me something and I am happy!

11 replies
rosiecast Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 8:30pm
post #2 of 12

Yeay!! Congrats on your new baby!! I'm sure Hobart will bring you much happiness. lol

sugarandslice Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 9:15pm
post #3 of 12

Oh, lucky you! Congratulations! thumbs_up.gif
I'm green with envy. I absolutely cannot afford one because here in Australia they are at least $500. icon_cry.gif

I wish you many happy years together!

my_4_dumplins Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 9:34pm
post #4 of 12

Congrats! I hope to get a KitchenAid mixer soon, but right now I am using an OLD sunbeam stand mixer from back in the 70's! Her name is Big Bertha and she has never failed me yet..I can even mix MFF with her! She has been a good one but I am afraid I will have to retire her just as soon as I get the opportunity to get a Kitchen Aid!

MrsNancyB1 Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 9:36pm
post #5 of 12

Congratulations!!! I love that you named your KA Hobart!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Enjoy it! thumbs_up.gif

indydebi Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 9:44pm
post #6 of 12

you will wonder how you ever got along without it! thumbs_up.gif

sadsmile Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 9:48pm
post #7 of 12

LOL cute name. Congrats! Your gonna have some fun now.
I am glad I read the title wrong!... (I thought it said rec'd and is wrecked.)
You're gonna mix it up for Thanksgiving now! Enjoy.

OfficerMorgan Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 10:03pm
post #8 of 12

Congratulations! Have a great time using it. I couldn't live without mine.

JustToEatCake Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 3:32am
post #9 of 12

Thank you thank you! Hobart will be at work shortly icon_smile.gif.

Memie Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 12:13pm
post #10 of 12

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

cylstrial Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 2:15pm
post #11 of 12

Yep! You are going to love it! And it's kind of funny that you named your KA Hobart when the other name brand of mixers is Hobart. hehe.

JenniferMI Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 8:47pm
post #12 of 12

Congrats!!! You will love it!

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%