Epson Edible Ink Cartridge Refils Help Please!

Decorating By GrandmaG Updated 26 Nov 2009 , 3:54am by GrandmaG

GrandmaG Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 7:22pm
post #1 of 8

I have the Epson printer with the 4 cartridges. I tried to refill one of my cartridges. I read the instructions, added the nozzle to the ink bottle and pushed down into the spring load in the cartridge where the ink goes in and squeezed and it all came back out the top. Now I just have a mess and no ink in the cartridge. I tried many more times thinking I just didn't have it in there right but no luck. I can e-mail KopyKake but right now I really dont feel like filling out the whole info thing to send a question.
Can anyone give me some advice on this? From what I read that it is too late any way because once a cartridge gets dry it won't work even when refilling. But for future I have all of the refills I will need to use.

7 replies
CakeMommyTX Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 2:24am
post #2 of 8

Sorry I can't help but here is a bump for ya, hopefully someone else can give you a hand.

EdibleSupply-Com Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 4:59am
post #3 of 8

You can try to purchase our Epson refillable cartridge and it will be very easy for you to refill. You just refill them from the top.

cakesondemand Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 5:05am
post #4 of 8

The new ebson kopykake cartriage fills from the bottom took me a while to figure it out but there was a new part in the pkg small plastic tip goes on the bottle and fill the bottom of the cartriage.

EdibleSupply-Com Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 5:16am
post #5 of 8

You need to push the pop valve with small plastic tip then try to refill it. You must filling very slowly, other wise it will leak out.

icingimages Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 12:12am
post #6 of 8

Turn it sideways when you refill, that will help reduce leaks. We dont currently sell the Epson inks, but you may want to see what edible supply has, they seem to have the most knowledge about the Epsons that I have found.

EdibleSupply-Com Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 1:07am
post #7 of 8

Here is our refillable cartridge and so easy to refill from the top.

GrandmaG Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 3:54am
post #8 of 8

Thanks everyone! I am going to give that a try. I haven't been getting notices so just now saw all the helpful posts!

Quote by @%username% on %date%