French Silk

Decorating By BeeBoos-8599_ Updated 25 Nov 2009 , 7:54pm by BeeBoos-8599_

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 12:42am
post #1 of 10

Hi,
I have been using a particular French Silk Pie mix for some time now and it is really awsome. I have allways been able to get it at Walmart but they recently stopped carrying it and I cannot find it ANYWHERE. Unfortunately, I do not recall the brand name but it came in a red packet and was sold in the baking isle near the puddings etc. I was hoping someone might know what I am talking about and help me out with the brand name, where you get it etc. TIA

9 replies
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 12:16pm
post #2 of 10

It occured to me that I think the brand name is Royal. Any ideas??

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 3:33pm
post #3 of 10

I wish I could help. Have you tried Kroger or another local grocery store? I would just go and take a look - sometimes they carry extra things.

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 3:51pm
post #4 of 10

Well, I can't help, either, but here is a pic of the Royal box - is this what yours looked like? If so, the at least it was Royal brand LOL!

http://mybrands.com/Product.aspx?pid=7351

mcdonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcdonald Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 3:52pm
post #5 of 10

maybe do a google search online with that product name and see what comes up. Then if you find it, you could go to their website and see who the retailers are for it..

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 9:57pm
post #6 of 10

YES!!! That is it. Thanks so much I think I may be able to find it with this.

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 10:06pm
post #7 of 10

ibmoser,
How did you find this? I have googled every way I could imagine and got nuthing. You have no idea how happy you have made me. I am ordering a case! If you have never tried this you MUST. It is dark and rich and makes a a really good amount. I have a fluted pan that has an indented center that I use to back a brownie then using a star tip I fill it with this filling. People go batty over it. THANKS THANKS THANKS!

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 2:04pm
post #8 of 10

Glad it helped icon_lol.gif I just Googled french silk pie filling mix and surfed to several of the sites. I'll be on the look-out for this product - sounds fabulous and several of the stores here sell some Royal products. I love the Edy's French Silk ice cream - yummmmmmm

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 5:28pm
post #9 of 10

That sounds heavenly!

Where in the store do they sell that type of stuff, near pie fillings and such? I need to try it!!

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 25 Nov 2009 , 7:54pm
post #10 of 10

Today I went to our amall local store to get basic pudding for my browning filling. When what to my wonderous eyes should appear???? ROYAL FRENCH SILK PIE FILLING!!!! And it was only $1.00 a packet! They have NEVER carried anything I want at this store and I was slated. I bought 6 packets of the stuff. Yes it is in the pudding, jello, cheesecake section. Try it and you will love it and never use chocolate pudding again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%