Where To Order Edible Images?

Decorating By ladeebug Updated 24 Nov 2009 , 2:16am by BeeBoos-8599_

ladeebug Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 10:51pm
post #1 of 8

I hope someone can help. I need to order custom edible images (3.5" circles for cookies) for a hair salon's promo. Can anyone recommend an on-line store? Thanks!

7 replies
scionmom Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 11:09pm
post #2 of 8

You might try your local walmart or grocery store, as long as it isnt copyrighted they will make it for you!

ladeebug Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 11:48pm
post #3 of 8

I sort of need a higher quality than the local grocery can provide. Thanks.

cabecakes Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 2:16am
post #4 of 8

You may want to check out this website: http://cakesupplier.info/results/edible-images

cylstrial Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 1:56pm
post #5 of 8

There was a company in Florida that would print your image and ship it to you. I can't remember the name of the business though. That company printed off some cupcake edible images and gave them out as advertisement for a cake competition. I'll try to think of it.

Dizzymaiden Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 2:14pm
post #6 of 8

I get pre-printed beautiful EI's from this site.

http://www.fancyflours.com/site/index.html

ladeebug Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 2:07am
post #7 of 8

Thanks to all for the assistance. I found a site and they were very responsive.

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 2:16am
post #8 of 8

Just a few words of caution. I ordered some last week for some cookies I did this weekend.
Make sure you ask what the siz of the actual image will be. For instance, I made 3" cookies. When they baked they were more like 3 1/2" across. The images I ordered said they were 2" circles and there were 20 per sheet. Well, when they came, they were smaller than 2" and the were not precut. I called and they said they could reprint them in larger circles that came 12 per sheet and were precut. I went ahead and had them send them to me and even then because of printing borders the actual writing was only about 1 3/4" of the circle whick with my now larger cookies left a large area that was not printed on. I say all of this so that you know to talk to someone at the site and ensure exactly how large the image will be. Also, make sure you are clear as to what the background color needs to be. I scanned something on white paper but it came through on thier end as pale blue. Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%