I'm New!

Decorating By apartyinyourtummy Updated 26 Nov 2009 , 3:04am by rosiecast

apartyinyourtummy Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 10:04pm
post #1 of 10

Hi, i just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to cake central. I recently started a cake and cupcake decorating business from home and I'm really enjoying it. Looking forward to meeting all of you and getting some tips and inspiration from you all.

9 replies
JanH Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 10:09pm
post #2 of 10

Hi and Welcome to CC, apartyinyourtummy. icon_smile.gif

Everything you need to know to make, decorate and assemble tiered/stacked/layer cakes:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-605188-.html

HTH

Uniqueask Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 10:18pm
post #3 of 10

Welcome to Cake Central, you will learn a lot from being a member here, lots of inspiration, and this site is very addicting.

You can also use the links in my signature for great recipies, and tutorials.

debster Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 10:24pm
post #4 of 10

Welcome and Have fun!!!!!!!!!!! I had to laugh when you said you have a CC business there is a thread on here about everything you need to know about Cupcakes and it's in the thousands. JanH might be so kind as to post it for you. I'm terrible with the search engine here.

sherrycanary62 Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 10:25pm
post #5 of 10

Welcome to Cake Central. I am fairly new here too but have learned a great deal in a short time.

JanH Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 12:28am
post #6 of 10
cylstrial Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 1:41am
post #7 of 10

Welcome! And watch out - they weren't kidding when they said this site is highly addictive! Hehe.

cabecakes Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 2:12am
post #8 of 10

Greetings and salutations to you...partyinyourtummy. Welcome to cake central. You are going to love it here. So much to learn. Anything and everything you ever wanted to know about cakes, cookies, cupcakes, candies, and it looks like we are getting a thread started on pies now too. Happy browsing...but beware...once you get started on here you will lose all track on time as you once knew it. You are just innocently checking out the forums and the next thing you know hours have passed. LOL. Have fun! And don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it...we were all new at one point or another. Everyone is very eager to help.

JenniferMI Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 1:11pm
post #9 of 10

Welcome!!!!

Jen icon_smile.gif

rosiecast Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 3:04am
post #10 of 10

Welcome to Cake Central!! and congrats on your new business.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%