Fluted Edge Cookie Cutters

Baking By janicebuf Updated 23 Nov 2009 , 2:09am by MaryAllison

janicebuf Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 1:10am
post #1 of 12

Can someone tell me where I can find round and square fluted edge cookie cutters? Thanks so much. PS: Love this forum, I aspire to be as talented as you all one day!

11 replies
bbmom Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 1:12am
post #2 of 12

Amazon.com has some by ateco

newmansmom2004 Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 1:20am
post #3 of 12

Yes - Amazon, and most of the cake decorating sites. Google "Ateco fluted cutters" and you'll get lots of sites. Funny you asked - I just bought the round set from Ateco this week. Found them at a local kitchen store.

andpotts Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 5:31am
post #4 of 12

At least you're using the right name,lol, I had a hard time finding these because I kept searching for scalloped cutters! I have the graduated set from Ateco. Like newmansmom2004 said, they have them lots of places so you'll have to compare prices, I was lucky enough to see a set in the back corner of my cake supply store and snatched them up, otherwise I would have ordered because I wanted them so bad. They are nice. HTH, Andrea

http://bakerstools.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=5203&Category_Code=COOKIESET&Product_Count=9

janicebuf Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 11:18am
post #5 of 12

Thanks so much you guys!

JGMB Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 11:43am
post #6 of 12

Okay, I have to ask . . . does anyone else get a kick out of picking up the largest of the round cutters and letting all of the rest dangle below like a chandelier?

MichelleM77 Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 5:24pm
post #7 of 12

JGMB, are they attached when you first get them or something? LOL!

JoJoMick Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 5:38pm
post #8 of 12

JGMB - - - - I do!!!

JGMB Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 6:14pm
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleM77

No, they're all separate, but nested inside each other. So, if you open the tin and pull out the largest one, they all come out at once and make a long chandelier -- that's the best way I can describe it! It doesn't take much to amuse me, can you tell? icon_wink.gif

newmansmom2004 Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 8:57pm
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleM77

No, they're all separate, but nested inside each other. So, if you open the tin and pull out the largest one, they all come out at once and make a long chandelier -- that's the best way I can describe it! It doesn't take much to amuse me, can you tell? icon_wink.gif

That's hilarious! I'll have to remember that when I get back home and get to use them!

luv2bake6 Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 1:52am
post #11 of 12

Does anyone sell just the larger ones individually?

MaryAllison Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 2:09am
post #12 of 12

I'm currently shopping for the same cutters. I've found on Global Sugar Art the graduated cutters that are fluted on one edge and straight on the other. Two cutters for the price of one. Awesome!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%