Need A Recipe For Crmel Cake

Baking By carolinakids3 Updated 6 Dec 2009 , 5:43am by andpotts

carolinakids3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carolinakids3 Posted 20 Nov 2009 , 9:57pm
post #1 of 5

i have been asked to make a carmel cake with carmel icing. i have no idea how to do that if anyone has a recipe please send it tome... also if anyone has a recipe for a cake that has carmel in it i think carmel on crmel is going to be to much carmel, maybe i can go back to her with a different idea.
thanks tammy

4 replies
ApplegumKitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ApplegumKitchen Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 1:08am
post #2 of 5

No way would I take an order for something I have never attempted to do before thumbsdown.gif

Why can't you just say ..... Sorry that is not in my repertoire!

steplite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steplite Posted 6 Dec 2009 , 5:13am
post #3 of 5

There's one in the cake mix doctor cook book. "Quick caramel Icing" Or Paula Deen has a recipe too. I think it's bobby's caramel cake recipe or Jamie's Caramel cake. Each of her sons have a cake named for them, Coconut and Caramel. You can find it on the foodnetwork.

steplite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steplite Posted 6 Dec 2009 , 5:17am
post #4 of 5

There's one in the cake mix doctor cook book. "Quick caramel Icing" Or Paula Deen has a recipe too. I think it's bobby's caramel cake recipe or Jamie's Caramel cake. Each of her sons have a cake named for them, Coconut and Caramel. You can find it on the foodnetwork.

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 6 Dec 2009 , 5:43am
post #5 of 5

Caramel Cake is my mom's favorite and growing up we always had it special ordered from a sweet shoppe in Mi named Saunders for her birthday and all holidays. I dream of their caramel cake icon_smile.gif but it is not caramel flavored cake, it is a delicious 2 layer butter/yellow cake with this divine caramel frosting. You should make sure to ask the lady who ordered it, you don't want to be thinking of two different things. Good Luck!

Sorry I'll try to post the recipe I have if that is in fact the kind of "caramel cake" you are looking for.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%