Webpage Help

Decorating By Yane Updated 22 Nov 2009 , 12:31am by 11cupcakes

Yane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yane Posted 20 Nov 2009 , 7:53pm
post #1 of 6

Hi,

I need to create a webpage for my new cookie business and I have no clue where to start I need something inexpensive that allows me to add new pictures, etc

I saw this pic on someone else's page that I like but I have no idea who developed the page.

Please advise
Thank You!!!
LL

5 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 20 Nov 2009 , 8:46pm
post #2 of 6

I believe you saw that at coakijoescakes.com which is CakeDiva I believe and that photo and her site are from vistaprint.com

You can design your own website free of charge at webs.com
That's how I did mine!!!
If you decide to go with that I can help you out with all of the different aspects of using it........very easy (I know NOTHING about computers)and I had absolutely NO help with my website at all!!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 20 Nov 2009 , 10:10pm
post #3 of 6

Vistaprint also sells that image.

Yane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yane Posted 20 Nov 2009 , 10:24pm
post #4 of 6

Thank You very much for your reply. I went to vista print but they don't have a wide selection of bakers desings and I would hate to use exacly the same of the one in the attached pic since I know someone that uses that one. I will look into the other one you suggested

Thansk

Any other ideas???

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 20 Nov 2009 , 11:33pm
post #5 of 6

You can also try Wordpress--it's flexible and doesn't have to be in a blog form. You will just have to learn how to code everything--in my case, I just got a designer.

11cupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
11cupcakes Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 12:31am
post #6 of 6

One that you saw was made with vista print.You can also look at weebly.com or wix.com
I just start to work on mine with wix.com and I like it, it looks very professional.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%