Christmas Goodies/gifts 2009

Decorating By springlakecake Updated 20 Nov 2009 , 8:03am by BooBooKitty

springlakecake Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 10:04pm
post #1 of 5

I started a thread last year asking what everyone was making for holiday goodies and gifts. It would be great to have some new ideas for this year. Has anyone else started thinking about it?

I was kind of thinking of making a chocolate/caramel popcorn. I have never made anything like it before. We buy some from the cubscouts, but this year they didnt have it like they used to. I think they cut down on costs by not using so much chocolate! boo. Now there is just a drizzle. Anyway it was sooo good.

Of course probably some decorated sugar cookies, maybe some peppermint bark and chocolate truffles.

I like to throw in something new every year to keep it interesting.

4 replies
HarleyDee Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 10:18pm
post #2 of 5

I think I'm going to do some caramel and chocolate covered apples this year. Dip them in all kinds of stuff. And then every year I make chocolate covered pretzels for my husband's grandfather. He LOVES those things icon_smile.gif

LaBellaFlor Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 10:19pm
post #3 of 5

I don't know how to add links, but in the General Forum there are two other threads on the same topic. The one that is getting big is the one about Christmas baskets. Just thought you might want to check out the other threads. icon_smile.gif

springlakecake Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 11:24pm
post #4 of 5

cool thanks, I will check!

Quote by @%username% on %date%