Mold/cutter For Fondant Letters

Decorating By cakesrock Updated 19 Nov 2009 , 2:50pm by sugarMomma

cakesrock Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 1:46pm
post #1 of 3

Is there such a thing as a mold or cutter set for making fondant letters?

2 replies
bashini Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 2:32pm
post #2 of 3
sugarMomma Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 2:50pm
post #3 of 3

Wilton makes some and you could use alphabet cookie cutters, but they are more cartoonish.
The tappits and cutters from the links above make nice perfect numbers and letters, but watch some You tube tutorials to get used to them. They take a little practice and can be frustrating at first but once you learn it you'll love them!

Quote by @%username% on %date%