Christmas Day Birthday Cake

Decorating By pinksugarmama Updated 20 Nov 2009 , 12:08pm by bbmom

pinksugarmama Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 9:13pm
post #1 of 7

My Daughter is turning 2 Christmas day and I need a cake idea. I want something christmas yet birthday at the same time.

6 replies
KHalstead Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 10:01pm
post #2 of 7

2 turtle doves ?????????????????// and a partridge in a pear tree??

How "Christmasy" are you wanting to go with it???

rainbow_kisses Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 12:02pm
post #3 of 7

I too have a child with a christmas birthday and we have in the past made penguin theme, a crown, a sack of toys, but I always make it more birthday than christmas as I feel a childs birthday is sooooo much more special and individual than christmas.

pinksugarmama Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 6:13pm
post #4 of 7

Yes I agree. I was thinking maybe penguines having a birthday party or something like that.

WendyB Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 6:29pm
post #5 of 7

A gift box.
The color of the bow and other color/design choices can make it look more or less Christmas like.

rainbow_kisses Posted 20 Nov 2009 , 10:55am
post #6 of 7

I did penguins having on a ski slope but sadly dont have the pictures any more icon_sad.gif This year as my son will be 13 he has asked that i make his cake and sit it on top of the christmas cake and he has designed both. It will again be a penguin, a snowman on skies and santa on a sledge coming down the cake to the sleigh and reindeer around the bottom cake.

bbmom Posted 20 Nov 2009 , 12:08pm
post #7 of 7

Does she have a favorite show? Backyardigans, dora etc? I would do a regular birthday cake and maybe give it some Christmas elements such as red/green border, characters wearing santa hats.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%