How do print 7.5" round images using Ulead Photo Express?
What's Ulead Photo Express?
You need to adjust the space to make sure it fit to the center, I will suggest using plain paper first and then using edible paper.
Thanks will try..
1. Run Photo Express Program
2. Select photo under top orange menu bar
3. Get photo under top grey menu bar
4. Under Edit, choose Selection
5. Under selection choose shape
6. Click on the circle
7. Selection tool option, draw from center
8. Click on the picture and drag the circle outline across the area of the picture you want to crop. If you mess up just tap the mouse and try again
9. Once you have the area you want to use, click hold and drag the picture down to the picture bar on the bottom
10. Now you can add any text or do anything else you want to the picture
1. Go to the resize icon under editing.
2. Resize your image to 7.5
3. Select Print and Normal
5. Click on the little printer icon on the top left side.
6. Make sure the printer name is correct
7. Go to page set up and click on Boarderless Printing. A box will come up requesting paper type, click on Glossy
8. Be sure that the paper size is letter
9. Click on Center
Hope this his helpful
Wow ... Thanks so much... Can't wait to try it out (the 7.5" circles).
How do you like Ulead Photo Express?
I love it so far...you can do so many things...
You can also download edible artist for free and it has template for all the edible image sheets. Just do a google search and you'll find it.
I have the edible artist free download you mentioned & i think it's great - just wondering what the Ulead Photo Express offers that the edible artist doesn't?
I downloaded Edible Artist a couple of days ago and I have to say that it is an excellent progam for edible sheets! It is way better than the KopyKake program. I use Ulead Photo Express & Printmaster because I also do invitations etc. You can do so much with Ulead. I'll just take turns with the three (Edible Artist, Printmaster, and Ulead) for my projects!