Brides After Bridal Show From List Of Prospects

Business By AdorableCakes Updated 22 Nov 2009 , 7:39pm by CakeForte

AdorableCakes Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 8:21pm
post #1 of 6

What is the proper way to approach brides after you participated in a Bridal Show from the list of prospects? Thanks, Sandy

5 replies
__Jamie__ Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 9:54pm
post #2 of 6

I send an e-mail thanking them for their interest. (Assuming they left a "request more info" or type of card like that?) Let them know I am here to answer questions, schedule them for the next tasting event, discuss design ideas, yada yada....that's about it. One e-mail, and no contact again if they don't reply. Don't want to look like...hey! Over here! Am I doing your cake, or what?!?! icon_biggrin.gif

indydebi Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 11:33pm
post #3 of 6

Like Jamie, I send one email and that's it. It's a generic "Thanks for visiting the bridal show at ....... I hope you found lots of good and helpful information as you begin to plan your big event. I invite you to make your cake/catering sampling appointment with us as quickly as possible as our calendar slots fill up quickly after a show. Attached is some pricing and menu information. Looking forward to hearing from you very soon!"

mommicakes Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 11:50pm
post #4 of 6

I like your wording Indy.

Thanks for sharing!

I will watch this thread and see what other information comes along.

AdorableCakes Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 1:16pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks for the suggestions! I will definiately incorportate both suggestions in my emails and note cards.
Sandy icon_biggrin.gif

CakeForte Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 7:39pm
post #6 of 6

yes email. phone calls are just not the way to do it anymore, unless you are confirming an appointment.

Quote by @%username% on %date%