Road Rage

Lounge By mim1106 Updated 19 Nov 2009 , 5:55pm by VannaD

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 8:42pm
post #31 of 36

It sounds to me as though the man in the OP was looking for someone to hit him for the insurance.
They get in front of you, get hit and then claim head trauma, etc. in addition to car damages for a big payoff.

Callyssa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Callyssa Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 8:48pm
post #32 of 36

In our school district they've just posted signs that it is illegal use cell phones within a certain distance of the schools and during the busiest hours of school starting and ending. And there are police directing traffic daily, so people are taking it a little more seriously now!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 8:49pm
post #33 of 36

When hubby was with the sheriff's dept, he said they had a special designation for those drivers. Not DUI or DWI, but "DWHUA", which means:

Driving With Head Up Ass!

misserica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misserica Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 10:24pm
post #34 of 36

Indy, you and hubby rock!

In NJ its illegal to be on your cell phone while driving (handheld) has to be on a headset or blue tooth. I can not tell you how many people ignore it. And, every morning I see at least one dufus who is reading in the car while driving, people are freakin' crazy!

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 10:26pm
post #35 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

When hubby was with the sheriff's dept, he said they had a special designation for those drivers. Not DUI or DWI, but "DWHUA", which means:

Driving With Head Up Ass!

My MIL gave someone a ticket for that once, and they took her off patrol for a while icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

And my husband used to get pulled over every time he drove through a certain small city (which he had to go through to take me to work). He said what he got pulled over for was DWB...Driving While Brown...because they never gave him a ticket, just asked where he was going and why.

VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 5:55pm
post #36 of 36

I once witnessed someone driving while eating something from a bowl, not a takeout bowl, but a bowl from home, like he ran out of time to eat his cereal, so he brought it with him. It wasnt an interstate, but a back road, so while he wasnt goin 70mph, there were way more curves, mailboxes, trees, he couldve hit, not to mention the kids waiting for the bus.

Funny bumper sticker sorry, The other day I was in traffic, and there was a lady next to me in a big truck, with a Betty Boop sticker on her back glass. The sticker said, "if you are going to ride my a**, at least pull my hair." icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%