Too Much Cuteness -Be Prepared To Squeal!!!

Lounge By frostingfairy Updated 18 Nov 2009 , 6:03pm by frostingfairy

frostingfairy Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 9:28pm
post #1 of 10

I spent way too much time on this website yesterday (ok and today in my office)

The animals are just too adorable for words

http://cuteoverload.com/

9 replies
Deb_ Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 11:03pm
post #2 of 10

You're right I just went through the first 14 pages and had to pull myself away. Very cute site....thanks for posting it.

-Tubbs Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 11:30pm
post #3 of 10

Indeed, very cute! If an antidote to cute is needed, I suggest going over to that bad tattoo site mentioned on the other thread. Ack.

LaBellaFlor Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 12:21am
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tubbs

Indeed, very cute! If an antidote to cute is needed, I suggest going over to that bad tattoo site mentioned on the other thread. Ack.

LOL! Yeah, I think I needed the cute pictures to get me over the ones I saw on that tatto thread! icon_eek.gif

KathysCC Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 12:45am
post #5 of 10

Just a word of warning. Cuteoverload.com is notorious for passing on viruses and adware. I picked up a devastating piece of spy/adware from their site a few years back. Google cuteoverload virus and you will get some info. Now they may have cleaned up their site since I got a virus from it, but make sure you have good virus software before going there. I will NEVER visit their site again.

Bijoudelanuit Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 1:20am
post #6 of 10

wow icon_smile.gif I'm hooked on it!!! I love, love cute furry critters icon_smile.gif

cylstrial Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 2:45am
post #7 of 10

That gerbil thing is hilarious!

cmp24 Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 4:25am
post #8 of 10

Oh how cute! I know me and my kids will be spending lots of time on that site looking at all of those.

7yyrt Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 6:30am
post #9 of 10
frostingfairy Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 6:03pm
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Quote:

Just a word of warning. Cuteoverload.com is notorious for passing on viruses and adware. I picked up a devastating piece of spy/adware from their site a few years back. Google cuteoverload virus and you will get some info. Now they may have cleaned up their site since I got a virus from it, but make sure you have good virus software before going there. I will NEVER visit their site again

Thanks for the warning. I just checked with MacAfee Site Advisor and they don't find significant problems. But I'll keep my firewall on high.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%