Has Anyone Heard From......

Lounge By Deb_ Updated 18 Nov 2009 , 10:04pm by Deb_

Deb_ Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 8:41pm
post #1 of 9

Karema lately? I've been thinking I haven't seen her here in the forums in a while. I hope all is well with her family, I know she had a new little boy recently so maybe she's just too busy for us! icon_wink.gif

Also.....Jibbies, haven't seen her in forever. Anyone else you can think of?

8 replies
jammjenks Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 8:53pm
post #2 of 9

I was thinking about Karema this weekend. Maybe she'll see this thread and fill us in. Her family gives her a fit around the holidays, so she may be too stressed out with Thanksgiving plans to sit down at the computer.

cylstrial Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 2:46am
post #3 of 9

I haven't seen her in a while - but having a new baby will certainly keep her busy!

Deb_ Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 1:12pm
post #4 of 9

You're right April, I do remember her family expecting her to do all of the cooking for them on the Holidays.....even though the poor girl was on bed rest for her pregnancy.

Hopefully someone will cook for her this Thanksgiving!

Callyssa Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 3:36pm
post #5 of 9

Melvira maybe? It seems like I used to always see her posts, but haven't run across any now for a while. Maybe I just don't read the same threads she posts on?!

lardbutt Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 6:12pm
post #6 of 9

I've seen Karema and Melvira on facebook recently.

Deb_ Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 9:00pm
post #7 of 9

ohhhh so they've deserted us for FB huh? icon_wink.gif Ok I see how it is..... icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif So what does FB have that we don't? Just sayin'..... icon_razz.gif

Karema Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 12:33am
post #8 of 9

I'm soooooo sorry and I throw myself on the mercy of the court! My keyboard on my laptop is broken so I have to use the on screen keyboard and it is so annoying to type pushing the mouse. I have played games on fb because I don't have to type. The family is doing well and Justice is getting big. My side of the family is coming to visit me for thanksgiving. They are all bringing food so I'm making a few desserts. My mom is coming into town tomorrow to visit. I'm so excited. I promise I will come back soon and tell you guys more. I've missed you all!

Love
Karema

Deb_ Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 10:04pm
post #9 of 9

So good to hear from you Karema. It sounds like you'll have a great Thanksgiving! Don't be a stranger we miss you! icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%