Brownie Pops

Decorating By MaryAllison Updated 18 Nov 2009 , 1:27am by MaryAllison

MaryAllison Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 8:39pm
post #1 of 4

I've made several batches of brownie pops with the same results...they're lopsided! Each cell is evenly filled and put on cookie sheets. Usually, only two are three are level after baking. Does anyone have any suggestions to prevent this from occurring, again?

I'd love to include these little gems to my dessert plates that I give to the neighbors at Christmas, and I don't want to include "brownie balls" as I am planning on having mint Oreo balls and fudge.

Thanking you all in advance for your tips, advice, and suggestions!

Allison

3 replies
2SchnauzerLady Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 8:53pm
post #2 of 4

Have you checked to see if your oven shelf is level - and check to see if your cookie sheet is level on the oven shelf. My cookie sheets tend to spring up a little when they get hot!

cylstrial Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 2:43am
post #3 of 4

I bought the silicone thing but I haven't tried it yet. I'm glad that I found this thread though so that I'll understand if mine turn out lopsided. One day I'll get around to making them.

MaryAllison Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 1:27am
post #4 of 4

I checked the oven rack and cookie sheets and happily, they are level. This is now the sixth time to use these molds and I'm about to scream! It's the strangest thing, though. For example, some of the brownies will be slanted to the right in one cell, level in the middle cell and to the left on the on right cell. I guess it's just a phenomenon. Oh well, I will not be defeated. I plan to try, again in the next few days. I'll keep you posted...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%