Zhu Zhu Pets?

Lounge By UltimateCakes Updated 16 Nov 2009 , 11:18pm by kwineinger

UltimateCakes Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 4:58pm
post #1 of 8

My girls both want Zhu Zhu pets for Christmas and I can't find them anywhere. Figured maybe for their birthday (not far away) They'll have some in stock. Question: Have you been asked to do a Zhu Zhu Pets cake? Pics?

7 replies
playingwithsugar Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 5:10pm
post #2 of 8

I've never even heard of them until you mentioned them.

I found this link. Maybe you can find them at the online sources for these stores.

http://www.zhuzhupets.com/index.php?/where-to-buy.html

Theresa icon_smile.gif

kwineinger Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 5:15pm
post #3 of 8

Hi, sorry I can not help you with a cake, but here where I live, Walmart stocks the shelf everynight a midnight with Zhu-Zhu pets. I actually just returned some this morning. Check you local store and find out when they put them on the shelves each night. I would would get there early if possible.

dstbni Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 5:39pm
post #4 of 8
chefjess819 Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 5:49pm
post #5 of 8

most wal marts stock their toy shelves really early in the morning like 3-5. but ours hasnt gotten any in (5 yr old daughter, much better than a real hampster). have you tried walmart.com? they have site to store shipping you can use. you can usually talk to the manager over toys to see when or if they will be getting some in. that really would be a cute cake tho... icon_cool.gif

UltimateCakes Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 7:47pm
post #6 of 8

Thx - I never thought of being there when they stocked their shelves.

Kims_cakes Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 8:02pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwineinger

Hi, sorry I can not help you with a cake, but here where I live, Walmart stocks the shelf everynight a midnight with Zhu-Zhu pets. I actually just returned some this morning. Check you local store and find out when they put them on the shelves each night. I would would get there early if possible.

ARE YOU CRAZY! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif You could have made lots of money selling them on Ebay! thumbs_up.gif I just went to a kids party over the weekend where I heard stories about these things. This year's Cabage Patch Kids They are $10.00 or less at Wal-Mart, IF you can find them. But are selling for over $50.00 on-line. WOW!

kwineinger Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 11:18pm
post #8 of 8

I had bought them weeks ago, and yesterday my youngest saw the commercial and decided they did not like them, "they were dumb", so I took them back. I never thought of Ebay!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%