Tutorial Dvd - Which Is Best One?

Decorating By bublinka77 Updated 16 Nov 2009 , 2:42pm by Mom23Angels

bublinka77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bublinka77 Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 10:23am
post #1 of 8

I´d like to learn something more about cakes, covering techniques (MMF) etc. Does anybody have any experince with teaching/tutorial DVDs please?

For tips and recommendations thanks in advance .-)

Marketa

7 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 1:26pm
post #2 of 8

Sharon Zambito has a wonderful DVD about covering cakes in fondant. It's www.sugaredproductions.com.

Hope this helps!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 1:27pm
post #3 of 8

I forgot to say, she has lots of video's. But the one I'm talking about is called Flawless Fondant.

bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 1:28pm
post #4 of 8

Yes!!!! Sharon Zambito's DVDs are the way to go! icon_smile.gif

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 1:34pm
post #5 of 8

definitely grab any one of Sharon's dvds I own several myself and haven't regretted a SINGLE purchase. At first I thought, this is expensive....but after viewing them over and over again I realize they're priceless. She does stuff you would NEVER think to do on your own!! Good Stuff!!

bublinka77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bublinka77 Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 2:19pm
post #6 of 8

Thank you for recommendation!! Have you heard about Jennifer Dontz DVDs? Her Dvd looks also great. But I don´t have any experince icon_smile.gif

mlharvell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mlharvell Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 2:37pm
post #7 of 8

I don't know aobut Jennifer Dontz's videos, but I HIGHLY recommend Sharon's videos. You can't go wrong with hers.

Mom23Angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mom23Angels Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 2:42pm
post #8 of 8

I have both Jennifer Dontz' and Sharon Zambito's DVDs (on fondant and other topics). Both are great. They use different techniques for fondant, but I like seeing both and taking what works for me from each. Jennifer's DVD has her recipe for fondant and pearl clay - very good. If you can get both ladies' fondant DVDs, I would recommend them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%